Our Benefactors: “Where would we be without them?” — St. Jeanne Jugan
Your browser does not support iframes. Please visit the following –https://littlesistersofthepoorsanfrancisco.weshareonline.org/
Following in Saint Jeanne Jugan’s footsteps, we Little Sisters rely solely on God’s Providence through the generosity of our friends and benefactors to provide for the needs of our Residents. We do not enjoy any type of endowment or long-term funding.
Approximately 60% of the funds needed to operate our home come from the Residents—most of this is Medicaid reimbursement for nursing care. The remaining 40% of the needed income is generated through fundraising—everything from direct mail campaigns, church collections, legacies and grants, to the numerous fund raising events held each year.
We invite you to consider becoming part of the St. Anne’s family by helping the Little Sisters of the Poor through your prayers, generous gift of self or contributions. You can help us continue in our endeavour to promote the physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of the elderly poor in their last stages of life.
Ways to donate:
- Cash or Check: You can make your check payable to Little Sisters of the Poor and mail to:
Little Sisters of the Poor
300 Lake Street,
San Francisco, CA 94118
Call 415-751-6510, Ext. 115 to make a credit card donation
- St. Anne’s Circle: Sponsor a Resident of our home for a month with a tax-deductible donation of $4,000. St. Anne’s Circle donations can be made either as one annual payment or as a recurring monthly payment.
- Gifts in Kind: Donate needed items such as food, personal care items and office supplies. See Wish List.
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts can be made through a will, estate plan or a deferred gift such as an IRA or retirement fund, life insurance policy, or charitable trust. Donors are encouraged to consult with a financial advisor, accountant, or attorney prior to making a gift.
- Stock Transfer: Please contact the Development Office for instructions.
- Monthly Support: Through a calendar of monthly giving envelopes, you can provide support on a convenient, regular basis. For more information, please contact the Development Office.
- Workplace Giving: find out if your company has a matching gift program.
- Matching Gifts and Workplace Giving: Some of our friends are able to increase their gifts to the Little Sisters once, twice, or even three times and more through their employer’s matching gift programs. Find out if your company has a matching gift program. Please share with us any forms your company requires in order to match your gift. If you are employed by the Commonwealth of Virginia, our CVC code is: 3659.
- Partnerships: Businesses and parishes work as groups in entertaining or underwriting costs for the upkeep of the home.
- Host your own fundraiser: contact us for more information.
- Memorials and Honorariums: Gifts may be made in memory of a loved one, to honor a special person in your life, or to recognize a significant anniversary or achievement. When making such a gift, please remember to include the name of the deceased or the person you are honoring. If you would like for your honoree to be notified, please also include their mailing address.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, donations to the Little Sisters of the Poor at St. Anne’s Home are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Our corporate name is: St. Anne’s Home for the Aged, Little Sisters of the Poor
Our tax I.D. number is: 94-1156552
For more information on how you can support our Home, please contact Maria Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply